Gambling addiction and related problems are one of the most controversial issues in the UK. National self-exclusion scheme Gamstop recorded a 21% rise in new registrations. In fact, there are many reasons why gamblers exclude themselves from online casinos and sports betting sites which include cost reduction, the need to focus on professional development, and many more important reasons. However, there are a lot of gamblers who do not want to put all their gambling-related activities on hold and instead would like not to play at just one site. So, if you want to delete your bet365 account, you can do so easily. In this article, we'll explain everything you need to know.
List of bet365 Alternative Sites
Your one stop guide to finding the very best Online Casinos.
🔒Safe 📱Mobile Friendly 🏆Licensed 💰Fastest Payouts
Table of contents
- Quick Guide – Deleting Your Bet365 Account
- Delete Bet365 Account Via Email
- Deactivating Your Bet365 Account – Various Options
- Before Exclusion, There Are a Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Bookmakers Not on GamStop Better Than Bet365 at a Glance
- Bet365 Account Deletion – Possible Reasons
- Is There a Fee for Closing Bet365 Account?
- Bet365 Can Close Player’s Account
- What Happens When You Are Inactive?
- Alternatives of Bet365
Quick Guide – Deleting Your Bet365 Account
The first step is to go to bet365.com. Pay attention to the correct spelling, some users always search for 365bet and this name is incorrect. Now, log in to your bet365 account.
- Click on “My Account”
- Go to “Take a break”.
- From there, select “Self-exclusion”
- Choose to ban your account temporarily or permanently.
- Confirm the process
- You no longer have access to your betting account.
Unlike some other bookies, you do not have to email customer service to delete your bet365 account. On the contrary, you can close your account yourself as we explained in the previous steps.
If you choose to temporarily suspend your account, you may access your account again after the appropriate period. If you choose to suspend your account indefinitely, you will not be able to access it again unless you provide compelling reasons to our support agents. Whether support will accept these reasons is up to them.
Delete Bet365 Account Via Email
The other way to delete your Bet365 account is to email customer service to delete your account. It is best to use the following form for your email:
“Dear sir or madam,
I ask you to close my account because of [your reasons]. Please completely delete my account, including all my personal data, payment methods, and data that has been used or will be used for advertising purposes or the like. Please note that deactivating my account is not enough.
Best regards and thanks in advance!.”
Deactivating Your Bet365 Account – Various Options
- Account Deletion: You can submit a request to customer service to permanently delete your Bet365 account. Re-opening the account is actually not possible. However, you can submit a support request if you want to use your account again at a later time. However, support will most likely not agree to reactivate your account, because there were certainly significant reasons for the self-exclusion request, and let's be honest: it would probably be better not to open a new account and sign up, instead, for a non GamStop betting site.
- Taking a break: If you decide to take a break, your betting account will not be available for a short period between 24 hours, 48 hours, 7 days or 30 days. Furthermore, the period of exclusion can be as long as three or six months and up to five years. In fact, taking a break makes sense if you've been betting badly and are at risk of losing even more money. In this case, it is important to stop playing and restart your accounts again.
- Temporarily lock your account: Another alternative to the classic account ban is temporary deactivation. You can select the deactivation period whether for 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or 5 years. A temporary ban is useful if you have lost a lot of money recently.
Before Exclusion, There Are a Few Things to Keep in Mind
Before closing your betting account, you should note two simple, yet absolutely necessary things:
- Remaining Bet Balance: You must withdraw any remaining balance in your account before you decide to close or deactivate it. This may sound logical, but in the heat of the moment, it can be quickly forgotten. Also, make sure that you have not only requested a withdrawal of your funds but that it has actually been approved by support. This way you can be sure that there is no balance left in your betting account.
- Unsettled Bets: Even active bets should not remain in your betting account if you decide to close them. This can happen especially if the betting slip has been running for several days. So take a final look at your active bets, and only then close your bet365 account.
Ask Customer Service to Stop Sending Promotional Messages
Of course, if you decide to suspend your account you should not be eligible for any rewards or promotional messages. On the other hand, this will be a possibility, therefore, it is important to ask customer service to remove your email from the casino's promotional list.
Bookmakers Not on GamStop Better Than Bet365 at a Glance
Of course, you may have had a bad experience with bet365, but you still want to enjoy sports betting and casino games. We have three non-GamStop sports betting sites that are worth trying which are:
- SlotoNauts: SlotoNauts is one of the best sports betting sites out there. Although it is primarily an online casino, it offers a sports betting section that lacks nothing. The selection of sports available on this site is huge. Moreover, the site offers a wide range of markets and betting options, and this is especially true of live betting. You can also follow the different games via live stream on the SlotoNauts website.
- Winner Casino: Winner is one of the best gambling sites out there today. This site offers newcomers a 5-stage welcome bonus of up to €10,000. This site has a comprehensive sports betting section that covers all football, basketball, handball and virtual sports. There is also an abundance of betting markets available which are updated in real-time.
- Spicy Jackpots: Spicy Jackpots is one of the best non GamStop sports betting sites available on the scene today. New players here get a nice welcome bonus of up to €5,000 + 500 free spins. Besides this great offer, bettors also benefit from a lot of great weekly bonuses. The sports betting section offers more than forty sports. This offer covers both traditional sports and virtual sports alike.
Bet365 Account Deletion – Possible Reasons
- Declining interest in betting: Like any other hobby, if you enjoy sports betting now, you may not find it as enjoyable after a while. If this is the case, we advise you to close your Bet365 account.
- Potential gambling addiction: If you find yourself gambling more than you can handle and you cannot stop or control your betting habits, you may have a gambling addiction. The idea of deleting a bet365 account is not a bad idea. Closing the account can only be the first step. This should then be followed by other steps to support your decision which includes enrolling in a Gambling addiction treatment program. If you want to get a first impression of whether sports betting expenses still fit your budget, you can take a look at bet365's budget calculator. Here the player gets a quick impression of whether their playing behaviour can still be classified as ‘normal'.
- Switch to another betting provider: If you are no longer satisfied with bet365, this may of course be a reason to close your account with the betting site. In this article, we have recommended to you some of the alternative bookmakers available. There are also other attractive betting sites that we check individually in our tests.
Is There a Fee for Closing Bet365 Account?
There is no fee charged for closing your bet365 account. However, only if you delete your account on your own and your request is not approved, it may be due to inactivity and that your account has a negative balance. In fact, if there are no funds in your betting account, you should not expect any additional costs and leave the account as it is until it is automatically closed by the site.
Bet365 Can Close Player’s Account
The terms and conditions of Bet365 state that the provider can delete the customer's account in some cases, which include:
- Registering with wrong info
- Using a payment method that belongs to someone else
- Create multiple accounts
- Applying an illegal strategy
- Bonus harvesting
What Happens When You Are Inactive?
If you do not place any bet for 365 days in a row, your betting account will be inactive. The bookmaker then has the right to close your account but will inform you of this first by e-mail.
You then have another 28 days to become active again. If you don't, the provider will charge you if there is still a balance in your account.
Alternatives of Bet365
At the moment there are a wide range of alternatives to Bet365 such as:
- Winner Casino
- Spicy Jackpots
- Sloto Nauts
- Fresh Bet
- Spicy Jackpots
- Lucky Manor
- Winstler Casino
- Slottio Casino
- Lucky Barry
If you wish to delete your bet365 account, you can do so yourself by logging into your account and selecting “Self-exclusion”. After that, you can choose to ban your accounts temporarily or indefinitely. Alternatively, of course, the account can also be closed by sending a request to customer support via mail. Our advice: be honest with yourself and think about why you want to delete your account. For example, if you are addicted to gambling, you should be persistent and close your betting account indefinitely. Anything else is pointless!