If you want to wager on 4 bets on different events and are confident that all or most of them will win, you should place the Lucky 15 bet! This bet will cover 4 odds with four different betting forms; single, double, triple, and four-fold. Also, the lucky 15 bets will give you free insurance on your single bets if only one wins.
Lucky 15 is a multiple bet consisting of 4 selections that take part in different races or tournaments and the 15 bets are contests of:
- 4 single bets
- 6 double bets
- 4 triple bets
- 1 four-fold bet
List of Best lucky bet 15 sites
Your one stop guide to finding the very best Online Casinos.
🔒Safe 📱Mobile Friendly 🏆Licensed 💰Fastest Payouts
If you win just one single bet only, you will get 3x your stake. In addition to free insurance on the losing bets.
If you win all bets, you will get the total winnings set by the betting site plus an additional 20%. That is, you will be a winner in most cases!
You may think that this bet will be expensive, however, this is absolutely not true! As if you place 15 bets of 1 Euro it will only cost you 15 Euros.
Table of contents
How Does Lucky 15 Bet Work?
This bet can only be placed in the following form:
- 4 single bets (For example, you can bet on England to beat Italy in the World Cup qualifiers).
- 6 double bets (One double bet contains 2 betting markets. For example, the first is England to beat Italy, while the second is Harry Kane to score 1 goal in the match, both selections create one double bet).
- 4 triple bets (a triple bet includes three single bets and all three selections must win to win the triple bet).
- 1 four-fold bet (the four-fold bet contains 4 single bets).
Note that the lucky 15 bets can’t be placed on 15 selection, but 4 bets on different tournaments, as shown in the table:
|6||1&2, 1&3, 1&4, 2&3, 2&4, 3&4||Double Bets|
|4||1&2&4, 1&3&4, 2&3&4||Treble Bets|
Lucky 15 Bet Calculator
All the sports betting sites we recommend offer a calculator which you can use to find out the amount of risk and potential profits you can get. Also, you can use it to calculate how much your bet will count towards the wagering requirements.
To use the Lucky 15 Bet Calculator, you must do the following steps:
- Select the most suitable odds format.
- Choose your four bets
- Determine your stake value.
- if you intend to use the bonus to place this bet tick the box of “include bonus”. It is worth noting that the lucky 15 will be the right choice to generate cash profits from bonuses that have high wagering requirements as it offers huge payouts! However, you must check if this bet count towards the rollover requirements first.
- If any of your four selections is an each-way bet, click yes on each way box.
- The calculator will determine the total stake, total return, and total profits.
Lucky 15 Bet Advantages
Assuming that you place a €15 bet on a single selection, you will not get anything if you lose your bet! On the other hand, if you use this amount to place a Lucky 15 bet on 4 selections in different tournaments, you will get extra chances to win even if you lose 3 out of 4 selections.
Also, this bet has an advantage over the ACCA bet as it gives you free insurance on your single bets if you lose 3 out of 4, and you get 3 times the winnings if they win 1 single bet.
On the other hand, if you are confident that your four bets will win, you will get huge wins. However, you should not be tempted and wager with huge funds on Lucky 15 bets as you should bet with moderate amounts that can’t be a big loss in the worst cases!
What Are the Bonuses Available For Lucky 15 Bet?
The bonuses available for a Lucky 15 bet vary depending on which betting site you signed up for. Mostly, you will be able to use your welcome bonus also free bets to place that bet! However, as stated earlier, you should carefully read the bonus terms to make sure that Lucky 15 are eligible to fulfil the wagering requirements.
We always advise our readers to play at betting sites not on GamStop as they offer the most diverse bonuses on reasonable terms.
Hot to work out a Lucky 15?
The best strategy that you work out on Lucky 15 is matching betting, especially if you apply it on the elimination rounds where there are no draws, and one team can win.
To apply this strategy, Firstly, you need to sign up for 2 betting sites. Secondly, in the first bookmaker, place a lucky 15 bet on the 4 teams to win their matches. Thirdly, on the second bookie place a lucky 15 bets on the rival teams. This way, you get more winning chances, but not sure of winning odds! For example, 2 teams from each lucky bet can win. However, in this case, you will win 2 straight bets and 2 double bets from both bookmakers!
If you want to cover all possible outcomes, you should place lucky 15 bets 16 times in 16 different betting sites! So, it is better to keep it easier, and affordable, and apply lucky15 matched betting on two betting sites only!
What is the difference between Lucky 15 and Yankee?
Just like Lucky 15, Yankee bet covers 4 selections but the main difference is that Yankee offers 11 bets and Lucky 15 offers 15 bets! The 4 additional bets available in Lucky 15 are the single bets which are essential to ensure that you win at least one bet if you lose your 3 bets.
Although Lucky 15 bet may seem a bit complicated for novice bettors, it is definitely worth a try especially if you are an adventurous bettor! Lucky 15 bet is a multiple bet that covers 4 selections in different tournaments and offer 15 bets (4 single bets, 6 double bets, 4 triple bets, in addition to 1 four-fold bet). This bet is much better than ACCA and Yankee bets because it offers greater returns and offers insurance in case of loss. However, you should always never bet on the money you can't afford to lose!
Other great articles on the topics:
- Bookies that don't limit bets
- Box betting not on gamstop
- UFC betting not on gamstop
- Ice hockey betting sites not on gamstop
- High stakes sports betting sites
- European betting sites open for UK
- Rugby betting sites not on gamstop
- Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Snooker Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Greyhound Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Top International Sports Betting Sites Without GamStop