Craps is on everyone’s lips – at least when it comes to Europe and North American continents. It is a particularly action-packed and exciting game, which is not only fast but also easy to understand. The classic among the dice games, which is one of the best-known and most popular games in Europe and North America, is becoming increasingly popular – also in non GamStop casinos, where you can find the exciting craps dice rounds more and more often.
List of Best Online Casinos
Your one stop guide to finding the very best Online Casinos.
🔒Safe 📱Mobile Friendly 🏆Licensed 💰Fastest Payouts
New Craps is an exciting dice game which is one of the most popular games in North America. Especially in Las Vegas, the casino mecca par excellence, it is a perennial favourite that enjoys particularly high popularity. In favour of craps is not only the high entertainment value, which is also becoming more and more popular among Britons but also the good chances of winning.
Playing craps legally means exciting gaming fun, which also promises good chances of winning. It is now also possible to play this dice game easily, conveniently and legally at non GamStop casinos!
Table of contents
Action-packed Fun With Craps
The name craps derive from the English word for crab – “crab”. This term has been the common name for throwing a one-doublet since the 16th century. The game of dice looks back on a long history: it was the Englishman Sir William of Tire who is said to have invented the game at the time of the Crusades.
The action-packed game is exciting as participants bet on the win or loss of the active player (the player who rolls the dice – also known as the “shooter”). The game is popular in casinos or online and is known for particularly precise gameplay. In general, if you roll the dice correctly, you can win the amount of the bet in a very short time.
How Do You Play Craps?
The Craps is about reaching certain values and numbers with the dice. You can bet on just about any outcome. We will cover the special bets of the craps game later. Here we first explain how craps play works, with a focus on online craps as you find it at internet casinos.
• Craps is a dice game. On a roll, a value from 2 to 12 can be rolled, with the final values in the middle having the greatest chance. The chance that a 6, 7 or 8 is rolled is much greater than the final score is 2, 3, 11 or 12.
• The one who rolls the dice is the ‘shooter’. When you play online craps against the casino, you are the shooter.
• When you play a multiplayer game, one of the players will be the shooter. That person clicks the button to roll the stones – but first,you get to bet. You can bet on Pass or Don’t Pass.
• Pass means that the shooter rolls a seven or an 11 on his first roll. When that happens, the shooter wins, and so do you – you again receive your stake as a win. If you bet on Pass, cheer on the shooter via the video link or via the chat function!
• Don’t Pass means that the shooter will roll a 2, 3 or 12. If you bet on this, you’re actually against the shooter. If the shooter loses, you win
Play Live Craps
When you log in to a live craps room at a non GamStop casino, you are, as it were, at a real gaming table. There, a handsome dealer will welcome you. Other players can also be present at the same time (multiplayer live craps).
Because live craps allow you to chat, because there is a real-life casino environment and because the game takes place in real time, this is one of the most fun ways to experience the craps game online.
Winning Odds in Craps
A Craps has a low house edge. The chances of winning for the player are therefore high but difficult to determine.
Your chances of winning depend on the bet you make. Some of the extra bets have no house edge, and others have a house edge of up to 30%. Then, it also depends on the exact number of the dice!
Next, we mentioned the house edge and the payouts of the most common bets in the game:
• Pass – this bet has a house edge of 1.41% and a 1:1 payout.
• Don’t Pass – this bet has a house edge of 1.36% and a 1:1 payout.
• Come – this bet has a house edge of 1.41% and a payout of 1:1.
• Pass – this bet has a house edge of 1.36% and a 1:1 payout.
Strategy for Advanced Players Craps
First of all, it is necessary to deal with the house edge of specific bets and choose the Crapsvariant with the lowest house edge.
If the main goal is to extend the presence at the table, it is necessary to use the simplest bets such as Pass Line, Don’t Pass Line, Come and Don’t Come.
Always manage a personal bankroll and set the highest and lowest limits before the game starts.
Make a mix of different bets to increase the chances of winning.